Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

12 down, 8 more to go. Whew!

Just 8 pages more and I'm done with Philo.Yipee! I was just wonderin' if this is burning eyebrow or literally popping eyes out of their sockets.. hmm.. *confused* I've been staying up really late for the whole week and just when I thought sleepless nights are over, I was completely wrong! Still it's better not to have sleep than not to wake at all. Ahehe! So what about the oh so laborious homework? We had to research on the Spanish Inquisition and the Holocaust. So here comes the History again. I've heard about the Holocaust but little do I know about it. For sweetlemoning's sake, this worked added up substantial infos. I remember when I used to watch a morning cartoon series where I heard Hitler's name for the first time. Instead of sayin' "Saludo kay Hitler, the children would say "Sa nguso ni Hitler". Now I know why they detest Hitler terribly (who doesn't?! He killed 6 million Jews, dunno if that includes physically and mentally disbled who were euthenized). Nwei, he was seen as brutal, ruhless, and apathetic madman but perhaps what happened years ago may not have only been the expression of a single individual but the expression of the state of mind of his civilization, and other countries as well. It wouldn't have happened had people were not discriminative. If only people who were at that point in time, condemning racial discriminations stood up against Jewish persecutions earlier, more lives could have been saved, more families could have been reunited. Promptness is really crucial. It was really..ghastly, I mean to think those had happened in civilized countries- how barbaric. I hope history will not repeat itself...

Okay. So much for personal sentiments. It's late.. I'm dead. x_x


^_^


No comments: