Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Work is Love Made Visible"

I was unintentionally late for today's appointment in Rockwell. The meeting had already begun when I arrived and everybody's so serious that I didn't even get the chance to apologize. I felt a bit tensed by series of questions 'bout the project plan though I did not squirm (at least not noticeable enough hehe). The next couple of months's certainly goin' to be critical. We have to raise funds for the upcoming summer camp and we were asked to facilitate for the training days. We're also invited to join a fun run for the Autism Society but it's difficult to make a definite yes 'coz this week's sure to be loaded with a lot of stuffs. It's always in days like these that I have to summon all the strength I still have in me (hope they would still work). Nwei, I just happen to realize, when you feel really tired but still persevere to do something for a good cause, you always find the strength to do it. Yea! I'm not sure if that works for most people but for me it does. I guess its more on how much love we put to what we do that matters and focus more on what people can get out of what we do rather than we expect what we can get from them. That must be the buoyancy of enthusiasm, I suppose. hehe ^-^

No comments: