Custom Search

Saturday, September 6, 2008

What makes a dark day seem bright?



It really hurts when you've failed to something you've always wanted to do. It's like you've given every effort still nothing happened and you see urself as a mere object of disappointment like you're the stupidest person in the world. When I was small, I didn't understand what sense does people's saying "it's ok if you failed as long as u've given ur best" exactly trying to make. As I go along with my studies, I noticed that whatever happens to you, time will pass by. When you've failed, it's either you pretend to be lame by staying on the ground or do something to reach the finish line. When I've failed yesterday, I think I know what the answers were. Whatever you do, do your best because its not really what you do that makes you the winner, it's how much effort and love you've put to what you did that really matters. No one has sailed through life without setbacks and shortcomings. It's not the wind and the tide that you always have to go against- it's the fear of sailing to the waters to reach the other shores.

Nwei, glad I found HP trailer. lookin' forward to watch it.Hope it'll come real soon here. OMG! Can't wait...

BTW.. It's ur positive attitude that makes a dark day seem bright.

No comments: