Custom Search

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mission accomplished!

I haven't been posting again since I was not around and had to do some "important" stuffs. A week before, I had to go to Batangas to meet other groupmates to make silly hats for the Halloween party for OBB (Operation Big Brother), which was held today for the special kids of Haven for Children. I didn't know I'd be hosting (Shocks! I feel uncomfy speaking in a crowd so this was my very first time to do Hosting. Glad I didn't faint. Whew! With the silly make ups on, wonder what I must've looked like.. Ahaha! Well, they say face ur fears so that was what I did (but I was unable to eat for the entire party.. poor me.) Nwei, I still feel good coz it turned out very successful. Praise God!



Our Asst. Senior counselor while doing the backdrop



Bamboo Organ in a church somewhere in Lipa

distant scenery while we're traveling on a bus

No comments: