Custom Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

When life offers you something painful to accept...

Each day has been a constant struggle of moving on when you lose someone you held so dear and wish you should have spent more time with. Naming the pain has been far easier than explaining how it feels. For sure, there must have been a good reason why people we love were taken away from us. With everything that's been goin' on with my life, I should be steadfast on my basic stance in life that nothing is permanent, there are struggles in every phase of human experience. But there is only truth that will never change: God is good. I may not have enough reason to understand but I do have enough reason to believe. Keep our lights burning wherever life may take us & in face of a storm, keep our sails ready.

Life is tough...



...but we're tougher.

No comments: