Custom Search

Monday, March 16, 2009

I believe that though most of our struggles in life are solitary, they could never be endured without those people we lean on, people who side to us when it feels like everything's crap. We face through different trials and each of us has his own way of getting back on track. So, I decided to do this blog entry to let my friends know how grateful I am for having them around. What I've gone through's more than what people have been thinkin' of.

[+] Thanks to:

Darren, for spending hours with me. Thanks for bein' nice.

Sarah and Cindy for the all the initiative. Small things mean a lot to me.

Ehca, for the silence during those "times". It was more curing than words.

Janina & daffz, you don't know how much your visits touched us. The sympathy's deeply felt.

Nica, who never fails to cheer me up when I'm in blue. Thanks for seeing and believing the best in me.

Kuya Ysh, for the heartfelt concern when I was sick and for the flowers during my niece's funeral. You'll always be a big bro to me. Don't go changing.

Tine, who's been with me through thick and thin, when I'm up, down, and in-between, for the initiative, for cheering me up when I'm down, and for having faith on what I'm capable of doing. Glad you spent time with Justine before she passed away.

God Bless your hearts. Though we will part ways for the years to come, always know that we'll be friends by . Thank you. I will miss you.

No comments: