Custom Search

Friday, March 20, 2009

Whew! There isn't really anything new to write about- school, studies. It's always 'bout school stuffs. But if S is for school, can't it be also for Summer break?!? It's been a year since I had my most wonderful (so far) summer getaway. Though it seems dim to have another one again this year. Still keeping my fingers crossed though. Nwei, I've been thinking some plans to kill time this coming summer. I've been planning to read Twilight series, do some artworks like sketch, paint, or a scrapbook, have thorough research for the thesis. But before I can do that, I have to attend our annual summer camp for children with special needs. Though the initial plan of holding it in Palawan was changed and will be held on Pampanga instead, it didn't keep me from goin'. Most of my friends know that I've been active in the organization since I started. I actually had not thought of leaving it but there are some tough decisions I have to make. I hope I don't sound bragging but in my one year so far of volunteering, I have done all I could to fulfill all my duties. I think it's about time that I should be fair to myself. I know the sacrifices and selfless efforts are finally paying off but I cannot voluntarily give a part of me that in itself is lacking. I have already set aside the self-pity, I wanna be fair also to people who are concern about what's happening in my body. I haven't been fair to them. I'll be always believing that it's still one of the best jobs one could ever fulfill but doin' sumthing that can compromise yourself is sumthing I have thought about. I won't be gone forever. I'll be back when I'm ready. I'll be putting on some weight this summer. ^-^

No comments: