Custom Search

Sunday, March 22, 2009

overnight

Can't beliv I'll be joining my second camp with special kids this summer! Though I'm glad I had been grouped on my fave color, I'm gonna miss my former groupmates (I miss them already! ) especially our senior counselor who's very diligent and caring... The last training day before a new volunteer could attend the camp was the overnyt. I could still remember the night I smelled like a catsup (that's a part of the initiation rites) when I was a new volunteer back then. I apologize for those I had wiped off the faces with charcoals, but I ain't sorry. We enjoyed it. Ahaha! *laugh* Then, we had the bonfire wherein we took oath for our responsibilities in the camp.

I was not able to get a good night sleep and I was starving during the morning so I stopped over 7-11 to feed my starving tummy. (Well I was actually comtemplating on something I reluct to discuss-a secret I've been trying to keep.hush. hush.)

Gustatoric bliss :) gulp, gulp...

No comments: